LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I had chills the entire movie. You delivered much more than what the preview presaged âEU"Â and that was nothing short of perfection. The fact that Ed Harrison's music was so tightly woven into the dynamics of the film makes it something of a rare gem. A truly remarkable piece of work. Thank you!

p.s. if the music is ever released separate from the film, you must inform all of us here on NG.

Short and Sweet Short and Sweet

So true. You put in all that work, but at the end of the day: the douche bag reaps the reward.

Wake up for the ending Wake up for the ending

Great!

The visuals are amazing. You should update the file with better audio. It's clipping-out on the beats!

Love's Cadence Love's Cadence

well done

the different endings were nothing short of an exemplary display of thoughtful writing.

Culmination Culmination

fantastic

amazing art and gameplay. then you had to go and incorporate my favorite song on NG. masterpiece!

Skinny Skinny

Fantastic

The music blows me away every time I play. I absolutely love the journey you draw me through as well. Each character has a hint of maniacal delight in their misery. So intriguing. It was a treat to encounter such a simple presentation of our world's most complex issues. Thank you, sir. Also, if you have the OST I must have it! You would be enriching my life if you were to pass it along :-D.

xKore ft. Zoe&Naomi - Need You xKore ft. Zoe&Naomi - Need You

Thanks for keeping this a free download for us newgrounders, xkore! Much appreciated!

Ironesque Valley Ironesque Valley

exploratory

Very cool stuff. 3:55 to 8:00 was pure gold for me.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Yeah haha, it's sort of an electronic progressive portion of the song.

JEBBAL - Dead Logic JEBBAL - Dead Logic

Great

but everything before 1:08 could be cut. No need to precede such a good tune with that other stuff. The note progressions are too cliche. After 1:08 had a very original sound though.

Jebbal responds:

I'm going to have to politely disagree with you here lol. I believe everything up to 1:08 is an essential part of the song, especially in its functionality for the game. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I respect yours, as I would anybody else's :) Glad you liked the song overall, though!

Thanks for the review!

Leo & Satan WP Leo & Satan WP

nice

this is a proper testament to the awesomeness of the flash

Krieg ist Leben Krieg ist Leben

your inspiration?

Was HL2 your inspiration here? The ships look almost identical to those of the game. Great job though, I really love the glow the buildings emit

Neolight responds:

yeah, the mod's for HL2.... and for the most part they're pretty much using HL2 assets

Starchasers Starchasers

Great! and..

to me, it seems like its a majestic map of Dante's divine comedy