xKore ft. Zoe&Naomi - Need You xKore ft. Zoe&Naomi - Need You

Thanks for keeping this a free download for us newgrounders, xkore! Much appreciated!

Ironesque Valley Ironesque Valley

exploratory

Very cool stuff. 3:55 to 8:00 was pure gold for me.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Yeah haha, it's sort of an electronic progressive portion of the song.

JEBBAL - Dead Logic JEBBAL - Dead Logic

Great

but everything before 1:08 could be cut. No need to precede such a good tune with that other stuff. The note progressions are too cliche. After 1:08 had a very original sound though.

Jebbal responds:

I'm going to have to politely disagree with you here lol. I believe everything up to 1:08 is an essential part of the song, especially in its functionality for the game. But everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I respect yours, as I would anybody else's :) Glad you liked the song overall, though!

Thanks for the review!

~SW~ Cavern of Memory ~SW~ Cavern of Memory

Well-produced and very interesting! But

you're too cocky.

SkyeWint responds:

Everybody is at some point. I was mainly saying it in the description as a joke. I don't see how that would apply to your score, unless you honestly think who produced a song changes the song itself.

If somebody makes a bad song, and you say you hate it, would you honestly say that you still hate it if it's a friend who produced it? It's the same song. Who made something doesn't, or shouldn't matter when judging a song. Thanks for the review though. ^_^

PdGAudio - Ethereality PdGAudio - Ethereality

totally unexpected

For some reason, I assumed this would be another piece of crappy trance on NG. However, my first impression was pleasantly defeated by the song. I can tell you know music. That chord progression caught me off guard in the best way possible!

Qelaion responds:

LOL, this review made me chuckle. Thanks dude. I tried to get the chord progression to sound as original as I could get it without making it sound random :P

xKore - Magenta Mist (NG Edit) xKore - Magenta Mist (NG Edit)

repition

is why it's beautiful. Been listening to this non-stop all day and last night. So happy RedHarvest showed me your stuff!

Sergei's Polka Sergei's Polka

very nice

I love how it builds. This is a great piece of music. I really enjoyed it.

Igloos Igloos

didnt realize

you did the music for this game. Nice!

Tempted To Say Tempted To Say

refreshing and awesome!

This song is by far my favorite of yours. Different, eery, cool, dynamic. well done! happy birthday

->>Kelsey!! ->>Kelsey!!

goddamn

You guys have got it down. so professional sounding. sick work!

vwvSTATICvwv responds: