Love's Cadence Love's Cadence

well done

the different endings were nothing short of an exemplary display of thoughtful writing.

Culmination Culmination

fantastic

amazing art and gameplay. then you had to go and incorporate my favorite song on NG. masterpiece!

Skinny Skinny

Fantastic

The music blows me away every time I play. I absolutely love the journey you draw me through as well. Each character has a hint of maniacal delight in their misery. So intriguing. It was a treat to encounter such a simple presentation of our world's most complex issues. Thank you, sir. Also, if you have the OST I must have it! You would be enriching my life if you were to pass it along :-D.

Kingdom in the Clouds Kingdom in the Clouds

fantastic art

fun, cute concept. And, I must say, Redharvest this is by far some of the best work I've seen.

Emo Gunner Emo Gunner

very nice

love the concept, style, characters, and music. No surprise RedHarvest was the contributing artist and xKore - the sound. But here's the thing, the buy buttons don't work for me and no I suck at the game. Any suggestions?

Headbanging Hero Headbanging Hero

love the idea

I cant play it for the life of me! too many arrows! haha

MonoFlauta responds:

ha great that you love it :P thanks for reviewing! :)

Little Liquidator Little Liquidator

love it

the concept, the gameplay, the music. so original.

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

awful music

please. replace your current music with some music that doesn't absolutely fucking suck. one of the most annoying things i've played purely based on sound. I think I could really dig the whole running thing. but im so annoyed...i dont even want to play. At least give a "mute option".

NIBASHO NIBASHO

great!

I love the dynamics of the game. very fun, kept my interest for a while. also, I loved that you could make money so easily. nice job!

3D-xelu responds:

thanks for the nice review :)

we wanted the game to be more fun than challenging ... so that's why it's soo easy to get money XD

Icycle Icycle

Wonderful! and Seasonal!

best game i've ever played on new grounds! Simple and elegant. Except, I would like the option to have access to the levels after i've played through them. I love that last level! my heart was racing haha